The Steampunk Hat, the essential accessory to customize your steampunk costume or cosplay
You can't complete your Steampunk costume without a Victorian inspired hat. From wool felt or leather steampunk hat for men, to mini hats for women, to the classic hat or beret, your choices are vast. You can buy your Steampunk Hat online from our bestsellers in various styles and price ranges. The Steampunk Hat with Goggles is one of the most popular among Steampunk Styler because of its perfect match with the goggles. Beyond disguise, these adult accessories can be worn every day, especially the sober and functional vintage headwear.
You can start with a theme like plague doctor, bowler, pirate, cowboy, fairy, superhero or vampire. In which case a witch hat, tricorn, western stetson or sombrero, a chapka or a simple straw hat will serve as the basis for the rest of your costume.
It is possible to choose a style: define diesel punk or gothic as a base and mix it with steampunk accessories to get a unique and really original costume. A third way is to dress up as a period costume and use some Steampunk elements. The effect is incredible, elegant and just fantastic enough to make a statement.
Choose your steampunk top hat
To suit your Steampunk costume, often typical of the Victorian industrial or vintage era, you can choose a basic Victorian black felt hat and then decorate it. Think about goggles, leather trim, buckles, chains or gears and any other industrial elements to glue or punch. The other option is to buy a ready-made Steampunk hat to join the community who have trusted us.
Hats are not only accessories that protect us from the weather, they are much more than pretty objects to show off or to tell it... They reflect your personality and allow you to add elegance.
Nothing complements your retro-futuristic Victorian style better than a chic and elegant Steampunk hat. Each of these hats has been masterfully crafted in the fantastic style of Steampunk. You'll find all sorts of hat styles here, all of which are decidedly Steampunk.
Whether you're looking for a lady's riding hat with gadgets, or a gentleman's hat outfitted with the latest and greatest gear, you'll find it here. These attractive hats are wonderful additions to almost any style allowed by Steampunk Styler. Don't let formal or worldly appearances fool you, because whether you're a brilliant engineer, a steam engine mechanic, or a worldly aristocrat, these hats work beautifully with almost any ensemble. Many of these hats also feature designs that would make a Steampunk aficionado laugh with glee, as gears, cogs, glasses, sprockets, keys and other features adorn many of these hats, elevating them from the simple and classic to the spectacular Steampunk style.
Dare to wear headwear with steampunk style all year round
Retro-futuristic hats are one of our favorite accessories, they fit all seasons. Lately, wide-brimmed hats and fedoras have come back into fashion. It's an accessory that instantly makes any look more interesting, and it's also a quick and easy addition to your outfit. For girls who want to go further, Steampunk Styler created the Steampunk Corsets collection to offer different types of corsets. The most common misconception about tiny steampunk hats is that only certain people can use them, the so-called hat head. Nothing could be further from the truth! Here are 6 tips on how to wear a hat the way you want to...
- First, choose a hat that fits you! It should sit well on your head and cover most of your forehead.
- For a tried-and-true style, choose hats that look like they could work for all seasons, like a classic fedora or a wide-brimmed hat. These classic styles are timeless and easy to wear.
- Your hair and the hat matter. With a wide-brimmed hat, showcase the natural texture of your hair when you wear it long and loose. A low ponytail and loose braid are other perfect hairstyles for wearing a hat.
- Hats are not seasonally appropriate. When paired with a summer dress or worn haircuts, felt hats can easily transition from spring to summer.
- For an effortless hairstyle, keep the rest of your accessories and outfit details basic. A hat alone is not enough, use another accessory to balance the outfit, the attention should not be directed only on your head. For this, use a colorful reminder with a purse, a flashy piece of jewelry or gloves or shoes.
- Confidence is key. Attitude will play a big part, so be confident in your dressy, out-of-the-box look. Remember that people don't know how to dress anymore.